Monday, March 8, 2010

Anouk Baby!

I mentioned in another post that I love Anouk.  not changing my mind one bit especial now she has her hit "For Bitter or Worse".  Yes it is OVER played on the radio (I think I counted 4 times in one hour on Saturday) but I could care less because I love it.  It is a song that is pulling me through some emotional stuff that I have been going through (no not relationship stuff like the song may suggest).  This is just one of those songs I could crank up and start singing as loud as I can - I pity my neighbours... well not really lol.

Anouk wrote this song just a few weeks after her divorce.  I can totally relate with her being in that situation myself (many moons ago).  Just after the release of her original video she pulled it and re-made another video using her beautiful children.  

Check out her you tube video by clicking the image below:


(Not sure if this is available to be seen in all countries yet if not please try to do a search for this song and find another copy). 

4 comments:

Breigh said...

I still jump around and sing to "Are You Kidding Me". I love Anouk, but can't say I'm a big fan of this song, although I do love the video. She looks better than ever!

Doesn't she look like a roughed up Heidi Klum in that photo?

Sonya said...

You can tell from this album what that divorce did to her and the happiness she seems to of found later on. I believe she is with someone else and I thought she was pregnant again?. Im not a fan of her really but this song..you can just feel the pain and I LOVED that she had the kids in the video.

Do you like Pink? that is one girl I can rock out to..lol

Candee said...

She does look like Heidi klum in that photo. Looking back she is one woman that ages beautifully. She is so much more beautiful now than she was when she started and I am not just saying that because of her unflattering gold teeth (which I am so glad she got rid of). I could only wish/hope I age as gracefully as her.

I do like pink. Just saw her "Fun House" concert in Melbourne (on dvd) and LOVED it - one of the BEST concerts yet! I love a lot of tough cookie singers; Gwen Stefani, Missy Elliot, Mary J Blige... I could go on but I don't want to bore ya.

Sonya said...

Ooh I love Gwen! Anouk has aged really well..but then again she could be all grey but when u are a celeb you get the royal treatment! LOL She does look great though.