Saturday, January 16, 2010

Chocolate

One thing that is hands down better on this side of the world is the CHOCOLATE!  As a woman who (like most) LOVES chocolate I am so grateful to live in Europe with the best chocolate of the world.  On vacations back to Canada I have wish lists from friends and family for chocolate and lots of it and I bring extra for my own supply (Lord knows I can't go with out).
Funny thing is, I never needed the most expensive chocolate either.  My favourite chocolate is actually one of the cheapest coming from one of the cheapest grocery stores, Lidl.   


Before I moved here I sent my new Dutch family some cheap chocolate from Canada, at the time I thought it was pretty good stuff..... man my tongue did not know chocolate back then.  I think my Dutch family ended up throwing out the cheap Canadian chocolate and I don't blame them one bit.

I most recently found Milka Mousse chocolates and O.M.G. I think I went to heaven!!! Who needs men when you have chocolate!!!  (Sorry hun you might be on your own tonight).  A few months ago I tried the caramel one and YUM like serious YUM. Today I tried the chocolate Mousse it was also extremely good, not quite as good as the caramel I have to admit but I am not giving it up for ... um men :-)
here's a little eye candy.... litterally..
 

2 comments:

Orange said...

Hii Candee, I am a chocalate girl too and so enjoyed reading every bit of this post.
Yeah, I agree that being in Europe is one of the best things that can happen to any chocalate loving person :-)

Sonya said...

I am soooo with you on this one! I never knew how good chocolate could taste until I moved here! I can now taste the difference and refuse to eat even the cheap choclate here. My favorite is the chocolate letters from Hema